A “day of” package for those who only want assistance during the event.
The most basic package for those clients who are looking for a quick meeting for new ideas.
The most extensive package for when clients want help from start to finish.
The mid-range package for clients who want to be involved but don’t want to completely run the show.
Whether you know exactly what you want to see on your big day or need some hand holding along the way, The Perfect Moment is here to turn your dreams into reality. We offer free consultations so contact us today to discuss your wedding and what you want us to deliver for you. Click through the tabs below to check out more about our packages.
- Up to three meetings the month of the event to create a detailed plan for the day.
- Reaching out to all of the booked vendors to share the plan with them and designate The Perfect Moment as the point of contact for the event.
- Early arrival at the event venue to ensure that your vision is being executed.
- Active presence throughout the day to coordinate the timeline.
- Delivering any presents, donations and personal items to your home or hotel room upon conclusion of the event.
For those who are stuck and need some suggestions. This is for the client who would like some guidance on vendors or design elements to get the highest quality for the price but would still like to be completely in charge of the planning. This includes a limited number of meetings with an event manager and access to our large database of preferred vendors. We will go over your expectations for your event and will point you towards the companies that we feel would best execute your vision.
- Unlimited meetings and around the clock communication.
- Venue and vendor suggestions. We bring an extensive network of contacts so we will suggest preferred vendors to you that fit your design and will make all of the reservations and bookings once you make a decision.
- Design of all collateral including invitations, menus, directional signage, etc. We will work with our vendors to communicate your theme and ensure that everything ties together seamlessly.
- Decor design. Once the venue is selected we will turn it into your dream location with lighting, drape, floral, linen, tables, chairs, etc.
- Booking the guest lodging and transportation. We will work with local hotels and rental agencies to get the best deals for your out-of-town guests.
- Fashion Consultation. We have a fashion merchandising background so we can provide options and ideas for the event dress.
- RSVP Organization. We can track all of your guest responses as they arrive and create an organized list for you to look through.
- Constant presence the day of the event. We will see to it that every detail that we have discussed is perfect.
For those who don’t need the full event design package but need more than just an event meeting. If you already have some of the vendors booked like the venue and the caterer but don’t know where to turn for the rest of the elements then this is the package for you. This is the mid-range package for those clients who want to be involved, but don’t want to go at it alone.
What do we offer?
- Chairs & Tables
- Tablecloths & Napkins
- Pipe & Drape
- Seating Covers
- Table Settings
- Floral Arrangements
- Balloon Arrangements
- Ceiling Treatments
- Lighting Fixtures
- Directional Signage
- Bar Tops
- Cocktail Tables
- Specialty Glassware
- Ice Carvings
- Lighting & Entertainment
- Serving/Wait Staff